Sunday, September 13, 2009

Welcome to Ani's Kitchen

One of my friends suggested that I post my recipes and here I am - check my new blog, link to which is on the top right hand corner.
I started cooking when I was in school and the first thing I had made was an omlet and was very very excited about it! From then on, there has been no looking back and I have certainly improved over the years. I love to cook whatever I like to eat and I enjoy cooking for my close friends and family. Not too fond of cooking the regular dishes, I like to try out new and special stuff and I usually find a lot of guinea pigs who are ready to get a taste of my experiments. I'm not that bad you see :)
I'm still at the intermediate stage so you won't find my recipes innovative but they are simplified versions. So ladies, what are you waiting for? The way to a man's heart is through his stomach and guys - there is no better gift for your lady than giving her a day off from the kitchen!
Happy Cooking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment